Early Detection of Cancer
A single blood test that enables early detection of cancers for asymptomatic individuals with high sensitivity and specificity. Capable of detecting cancers at early / localized stages are crucial successful treatments, reduced treatment costs and improved survival rate
Able to screen cancer with and WITHOUT routine screening
Types of cancer and organ of origin can be identified for positive case
Distinguish from 1 to 70+ different types of cancers in one test
99.0% specificity in detection of cancers from large clinical trials
Further CTC Screening of Early Detection of Cancer has a 96.0% accuracy in determining the tissue or organ of origin in positive cases
Detect and characterize CTCs has been proven through extensive clinical validations involving 30,000+ participants
No exposure to radiation
Covers the majority of missing regular cancer screening types in the market!
The US authority granted the coveted FDA
Breakthrough Device Designation for Trucheck early detection of breast, prostate and brain cancers to speeding up its review and application processes.
Be 40 years of age or older.
Asymptomatic individuals who have a family history of cancer.
Individuals who want to include this test in their yearly check-up.
Asymptomatic individuals who have a high risk in cancer.
(1) Akolkar D, Patil D, Crook T, et al. Circulating ensembles of tumor-associated cells: A redoubtable new systemic hallmark of cancer. Int J Cancer. 2020;146(12):3485-3494.
(2) Ranade A, Bhatt A, Page R, et al. Hallmark Circulating Tumor-Associated Cell Clusters Signify 230 Times Higher One-Year Cancer Risk. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2021;14(1):11-16.
(3) Gaya A, Crook T, Plowman N, et al. Evaluation of circulating tumor cell clusters for pan-cancer noninvasive diagnostic triaging. Cancer Cytopathol. 2021;129(3):226-238.
(4) Crook T, Leonard R, Mokbel K, et al. Accurate Screening for Early-Stage Breast Cancer by Detection and Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells. Cancers (Basel). 2022;14(14):3341.
(5) Limaye S, Chowdhury S, Rohatgi N, et al. Accurate prostate cancer detection based on enrichment and characterization of prostate cancer specific circulating tumor cells. Cancer Med. 2023;12(8):9116-9127
Must be 40 years of age or older.
Not have any symptoms of cancer currently.
No prior history of diagnosis or treatment of any cancer.
Trucheck CTC Cancer Screening Test is a screening test and does not diagnose cancer. Follow up diagnostic testing is needed to confirm cancer.
False positive and false negative results might do occur.